Endeavour Academy offers a number of therapies and alternative approaches and activities.
Pupils are referred to each therapy/ activity. They might undergo a suitability assessment period to ensure that their individualised curriculum meets their specific needs.
The staff team participate in the training with therapists, allowing them to deliver some aspects of the therapy or an activity.
Therapies/Interventions currently on offer:
- Occupational Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Reflex Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Yoga (https://www.yoga-in-schools.co.uk/)
- Horse Riding https://www.horsewyse.org.uk/
- Intensive Interaction https://www.intensiveinteraction.org/
- Mosaic workshops http://www.cgmosaics.co.uk/