At Endeavour Academy we set our young people challenging yet achievable targets and track their progress so that we can set next steps of learning.
Endeavour Academy has introduced the new assessment strategy in September 2018.
Endeavour Academy responded to Rochford review by introducing multi-assessment system. This ensure we can capture the progress made by our pupils across all curriculum areas - Wellbeing, Social Skills, Independence and Knowledge, Skills and Understanding.
To set targets we work as a multi-professional groups:
- EHCP outcomes - set on yearly basis
- Learning Intentions - set on termly basis
To track progress we are currently using:
- MAPP 2 (EQUALS)
- P levels
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scale
- PECS phases
- Endeavour Learning Intentions
- Personal Behaviour Support Plans
- Occupational Therapy specific assessments and reports
- Speech and Language Therapy specific assessments and reports
- Functional analysis
We use evidence of young people's progress throughout the Academy and extra-curricular activities to contribute towards their ASDAN, Art Awards, AQA unit scheme and Duke of Edinburgh accreditation.