At Endeavour Academy we set our young people challenging yet achievable targets and track their progress so that we can set next steps of learning.
Progress is measured using P-levels; please click here to see the details of our P-level descriptors.
To set targets and track progress, we keep data in the following areas:
- Each subject of the National Curriculum including PSHE
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scale
- PECS phases
- Critical Communication
- IEP (Individual Education Plans) targets
- Personal Behaviour Support Plans
- Occupational Therapy assessments and reports
- Speech and Language Therapy assessments and reports
We use evidence of young people's progress throughout the Academy and extra-curricular activities to contribute towards their ASDAN and AQA accreditation programmes.